Andy Anderson serves clients in both federal and state courts in a wide variety of complex commercial cases. He also has experience in handling appellate matters in state court. Additionally, he serves as general counsel to emerging companies on entrepreneurial transactions, including entity formation, corporate governance, contracts and leases, and risk management.
- Defended member against tort claims of limited liability company, with all counts dismissed through summary judgment.
- Obtained relief through breach of contract claims for local telecommunications provider.
- Defended commercial real estate developers against tort claims, with all counts dismissed through motion to dismiss.
- Commercial litigation
- Business law
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2009
- B.S., Arizona State University, summa cum laude, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2006
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- Arizona, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2009
- Sandra Day O’Connor Inn of Court, Member